Ticket Terms and Conditions
These terms apply between you, the attendee of Gearblast UK, and the operator of the Gearblast UK Website and Event. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
Ticket Terms and Conditions
- Your ticket is subject to the rules and regulations of GearBlast:UK which may be changed at their discretion at any time.
- GearBlast:UK shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense.
- Persons attending the event are responsible for their own valuables. GearBlast:UK will not be liable for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the venue.
- GearBlast:UK reserves the right to cancel this event at any stage, if deemed necessary at their sole discretion, or if circumstances arise outside their control.
- Should the event be cancelled, GearBlast:UK will not be liable for the payment of any compensation or for any loss of money and/or expenses incurred.
- Tickets shall not be exchanged nor money refunded unless an event is cancelled or postponed.
- All those attending the event will need a valid ticket and should have the ticket with them when registering.
- Tickets may not be sold, traded, or offered for sale; and may not be used as a prize or for any other promotional or trade purpose by any organisation other than GearBlast:UK. Tickets are individually QR coded and are non-transferrable.
- GearBlast:UK reserves the right to refuse anyone entry to the venue at their discretion and any person who fails to comply with instructions from GearBlast:UK staff may be ejected. In addition, anyone found to be causing damage to the venue, the venue infrastructure, causing harm to any other person on site, using threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms, behaving in an illegal, anti-social or aggressive manner, if found in possession of any illegal or prohibited item or substance, appearing to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs or in breach of these conditions will be ejected.
Food and alcohol are permitted to be taken into the venue, NOTE only plastic bottles/drink
containers are allowed in play areas.
DO NOT sell any alcohol on as the venue does not have an alcohol licence.
- Do not bring drugs including legal highs to the event, if found in possession of any such substance, will be ejected.
- No photography is permitted in the venue other than by official GearBlast:UK photographers.
- It is against United Kingdom law to smoke in enclosed spaces, please observe the signage around the Venue and only smoke in designated areas.
If you have an assistance animal (for example a guide dog) you are of course welcome to bring them along - please let us know via telegram or email so we can discuss any special arrangements you might require.
Other than assistance animals, no other animals are permitted at the event.
(Human animals like pups, pigs, kitties and equine are encouraged)
- No underage people will be allowed access to the event/venue.
- There will be a first aider on site throughout the weekend.
Smoke effects, strobe lighting and lasers may be used at this event.